Beer-Braised Short Ribs Sandwich with Arugula, Manchego and Sriracha
Author note: This sandwich recipe is a non-recipe. The amount it serves depends on the amount of short ribs leftovers. If you choose to create this sandwich as a meal instead of leftovers, the short ribs recipe link is provided.
beer-braised short ribs (click here for recipe), fat removed
manchego cheese (or whatever cheese is available), thinly sliced or shredded
Sriracha (or a favorite hot sauce)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the bread and slightly warm the short ribs.
- Spread the Dijon on 1 side of 1 piece of bread. Place the cheese on the remaining piece of bread and melt in the oven.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove the bread from the oven and spread the Sriracha liberally over the melted cheese.
- Put the warmed short ribs on the Dijon side of the bread and then top with arugula.
- Place the 2 pieces together and enjoy.