Rosé Strawberry La Parfait Jar Slush
6 ounces rosé wine
5 tablespoons strawberry puree (see recipe below)
3 teaspoons simple syrup (see recipe below), chilled
splash of Grand Marnier
- Fill a 12.2 ounce La Parfait jar (or whatever canning jar you have available) with the rosé, strawberry puree and simple syrup. Seal tightly with the lid. Shake and place in the freezer.
- Every 45 minutes shake the mixture until a slush like consistency develops (about 3 to 4 hours).
- Before serving, top with a splash (or two) of Grand Marnier. Serve with a straw.
for the strawberry puree
16 ounces strawberries, leafy ends removed
2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Cut the strawberries in half.
- Place both ingredients into a food processor and puree until the fruit is a smooth, soup-like consistency.
- Place in the fridge and chill before using.
for the simple syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
- Place the ingredients into a sauce pan and cook on low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat, bring to room temperature and then refrigerate in an airtight container.