Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables with Tahini Dressing
1 head cabbage, cut into 8- 10 wedges
radishes, thickly sliced
1 red onion, cut into bite sized wedges
extra-virgin olive oil
tahini dressing, see recipe below
fresh lemon juice
pita bread (optional)
greek yogurt (optional)
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the vegetables onto the tray in one even layer (this helps with even roasting). Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Place back into even layer on the sheet.
- Place into the oven and roast for 35-40 minutes or until the vegetables at a desired browned.
- While the vegetables roast, make the tahini dressing.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven. Add fresh lemon juice to the vegetables. Turn off the oven. Serve with tahini dressing.
- If you prefer to serve with Pita, put the desired amount of pitas into the oven and let warm for 2-3 minutes. Remove the pitas, fill with the vegetables and drizzle with tahini dressing and Greek yogurt.
for the tahini dressing
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons fresh lemon
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Combine ingredients into a bowl. Whisk until well combined. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week.