Grilled Spicy Peach Pork Tenderloin
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon cayenne powder (plus more for additional heat)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloins
1/2 cup peach preserves
fresh peaches, sliced
- Combine the mayonnaise cayenne, thyme, kosher salt, chili powder and Worcestershire into a small bowl. Mix well.
- Cover the two tenderloins evenly with the mayonnaise mixture. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the pork tenderloin from the fridge and bring to room temperature for 30 minutes. Coat the pork with the peach preserves.
- Heat the grill to 350-400 degrees.
- Place the pork tenderloin onto the grill and grill over direct heat for 15-20 minutes or until the temperature reaches 140 degrees. Rotate and turn the pork every 5-10 minutes for even cooking.
- Remove the pork and cover. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place the peach slices onto the grill. Cook until caramelized with grill marks. Slice the pork. Serve with grilled peaches and additional peach preserves.