Caramel Marshmallow Pumpkin Dip
- 1 15- ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 7- ounce container marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup caramel bites
- vanilla wafers, to serve
- Combine the pumpkin, marshmallow fluff, sugar, nutmeg, salt, cinnamon, vanilla and cream into a small saucepan. Stir to combine. Heat through, over medium-low heat, for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the caramel bites and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Place into a bowl and serve with vanilla wafers either warm, room temperature or chilled.