If you're looking for a smaller sized board, click here for a Dessert Board for 2.
- 6 to 8 petit fours, or small bite-sized cakes
- 12 macarons
- 1 11-ounce bag Starburst jelly beans, Valentine’s themed
- 1 14-ounce bag Skittles, Valentine’s themed
- 1 14-ounce bag XO gummies, I find mine at Trader Joe’s
- 1 ounce box heart-shaped cookies
- 1 6.5 ounce box Girl Scout’s Tag-a-Longs
- squeezable white frosting
- 3 heart shaped cookie cutters
- 1 large wooden cutting board or a large serving platter
- Coat the bottom rim of the cookie cutters with a generous amount of frosting. Place them on three points on the cutting board. Secure with additional frosting as needed. Wipe away any excess frosting. Let dry for 10 minutes. Fill with the jelly beans and skittles.
- Place the remaining ingredients throughout the board. Arrange them by color, size, texture, shape or however you prefer.