Citrus Pork Tenderloin
- 2 1 1/4- pound pork tenderloins
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh or store bought
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, about 2 limes
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the orange juice, soy sauce, lime juice, onions, garlic, oregano and ginger into a bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Place the pork tenderloins in a large baking pan or a large zip-close bag. Pour the marinade over the pork, cover and place in the fridge. Marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove the tenderloins from the fridge 30 minutes before cook time. Pat the pork dry and place on a foil line rimmed baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 25-35 minutes or until the pork reaches 145 degrees. Remove from the oven and cover for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve with the sauce. Serve warm.