- leftover meat, chopped or sliced
- leftover dinner rolls, sliced in half
- Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce, this is not a paid ad, it’s simply one of my favorites or your favorite condiment (Caesar dressing, wasabi mayo, buffalo sauce etc.)
- Manchego cheese, sliced
- unsalted butter, melted
- cooking spray
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the interior of a baking dish or rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread a thick layer of the condiment onto the bottom half of the dinner roll.
- Line the baking dish with the dinner roll bottoms.
- Add the turkey to the dinner roll halves, then top the turkey with Manchego cheese slices.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto each bottom half. Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter.
- Place in the oven and bake until the rolls are golden and the cheese melted. Serve warm.
This recipe is perfect for leftover meats. Whether it’s steak (click here for recipe), roasted chicken (click here for recipe) or braised pork (click here for recipe) the combination of a beloved condiment and Manchego cheese is a sure-fire win. This recipe comes in handy when one is looking for leftover Thanksgiving turkey or Easter ham options.