- 2 cups mint, lightly packed
- 1 cup cilantro, lightly packed
- ½ cup white onion, rough chopped
- 1 to 2 serrano peppers, rough chopped
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- pinch of sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of water, optional
- In a medium bowl, create an ice water bath and soak the mint and cilantro in it for 10 minutes. Remove from the ice water and pat dry.
- Place all ingredients (except for the water) into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth. If the chutney is too thick, add water, a tablespoon at a time, to thin out to the desired consistency.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge. Serve as a dipping sauce.