Sheet Pan Gochujang Chicken and Broccoli
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken thighs and drumsticks, with skin on and bone-in
- 1 pound of broccolini, woody ends and leaves removed
- 1-2 red bell peppers, seeds removed and thinly slice
- 1 onion, cut into bite-size chunks
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 9 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons of rice wine vinegar
- cooked jasmine rice, for serving
- lime wedges, for topping
- chopped fresh cilantro, for topping
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the vegetables and chicken into a large bowl.
- Place the gochujang, soy sauce, ground ginger, sesame oil, honey and rice wine vinegar into a medium-size bowl. Whisk well to incorporate. Set aside.
- Pour 3/4 to 1 cup of gochujang sauce on top of the chicken and vegetable mixture. Stir well to thoroughly coat the chicken and vegetables. Set aside the remaining sauce to use later on.
- Pour the chicken and vegetable mixture onto a foil lined baking sheet. Be sure that the chicken is on top of the vegetables to evenly cook the chicken.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and cook for 35 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve on top of cooked jasmine rice. Top each serving with a bit of remaining gochujang sauce, a squeeze of fresh lime juice and chopped fresh cilantro. Season to taste with soy sauce.