Sheet Pan Loaded Hot Dogs
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 8 to 10 hot dog buns
- 8 to 10 hot dogs, warmed
- premade queso, warmed
- baked beans (see below for a recipe link), warmed
- guacamole (see below for a avocado dip recipe link)
- olive tapenade
- bacon, cooked and crumbled, for toppings
- onion, diced
- cilantro, diced
- fresh dill, chopped
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the hot dog buns onto a foil lined baking sheet. Brush the inside of the buns with melted butter. Place into the and toast for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the buns are lightly toasted.
- Remove the buns from the oven. Place the warmed hot dogs into the buns. Top with your favorite combinations of toppings. Serve immediately. Use any leftover toppings as sides and dips!
Using premade toppings from your favorite neighborhood restaurant or local grocers is the way to go on these hot dogs. I left a few recipe links if you’re craving a bit of homemade goodness. Cook the hot dogs however you prefer: grilled, boiled, baked or microwaved. For a Baked Beans recipe, click here. For an Avocado Dip recipe, click here. Here a few topping combinations to get you started: queso + bacon + onions + cilantro olive tapenade + dill baked beans + onions guacamole + cilantro + bacon