Sheet Pan Mediterranean Turkey Patties with Spiced Cauliflower Rice
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon zaatar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 pound cauliflower rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Greek yogurt, for topping
- Place the oven rack right below the broiler. Heat broiler to 550 degrees.
- Spray a large rimmed cookie sheet with canola oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, Worcestershire sauce, zaatar, 1 teaspoon salt, Worcestershire, hummus, panko breadcrumbs and egg. Stir well. Using a ice cream scoop, scoop out balls of the ground turkey mixture. Place onto one half of the baking sheet. Gently press down on the meatballs to create flat patties.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower rice, olive oil, cumin and ½ teaspoon salt. Stir well to combine. Place on the other half of the rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil for 4 minutes, then flip and broil the other side for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the turkey patties reach 165 degrees. Stir the cauliflower rice twice.
- Remove from the oven. Serve the turkey patties and cauliflower rice with Greek yogurt, fresh lemon wedges and kalamata olives.
For a quick cleanup, line the rimmed baking sheet with foil.