Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Baguette
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- zest of one lemon
- french baguette
- fresh mint
- Remove the cream cheese from the fridge and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a medium-size bowl add the cream cheese, vinegar, salt, horseradish and lemon zest. Stir well to combine.
- Slice the baguette in half (hot dog style). Toast the baguette slices.
- Once toasted, add a generous smear of horseradish cream on each slice of baguette. Top the cream with slices of smoked salmon and fresh mint. Serve at immediately or room temperature.
If you prefer toasted bread, slice the baguette and then lightly toast in the oven before adding the horseradish cream, smoked salmon and mint.