1 cup sage leaves
1 cup thyme leaves (I do include the branches, if they are not too thick)
2 cups basil leaves, lightly packed
2 cups rosemary leaves (about 10 branches worth)
2 cups parsley leaves (save the stalks for soups and stocks!)
26.5 ounces sea salt.
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the herbs.
- Place half of the salt on a rimmed baking sheet. Cover the salt with the herbs.
- Add the remaining salt on top of the herbs.
- Place in the oven and bake for 6 hours, or until the herbs are thoroughly dried.
- Place in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container.