- 12 ounces vanilla candy coating
- 10 ounce bag large marshmallows
- assorted sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a double boiler method, melt the candy coating. This way the candy coating will stay warm and melted while dipping all the marshmallows.
- Dip the top of the marshmallow with the melted candy coating. Be sure to coat only the top half of the marshmallow.
- Place the marshmallow onto the parchment paper. Spoon the sprinkles on top of the candy coating. Let dry for 20 minutes or until hardened. Store in an airtight container.