Grilled Spicy Peach Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder, plus more for additional heat
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- fresh peaches, sliced
- Combine the mayonnaise cayenne, thyme, kosher salt, chili powder and Worcestershire into a small bowl. Mix well.
- Cover the two tenderloins evenly with the mayonnaise mixture. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the pork tenderloin from the fridge and bring to room temperature for 30 minutes. Coat the pork with the peach preserves.
- Heat the grill to 350-400 degrees.
- Place the pork tenderloin onto the grill and grill over direct heat for 15-20 minutes or until the temperature reaches 140 degrees. Rotate and turn the pork every 5-10 minutes for even cooking.
- Remove the pork and cover. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place the peach slices onto the grill. Cook until caramelized with grill marks. Slice the pork. Serve with grilled peaches and additional peach preserves.
To cook the pork tenderloin in the oven follow these instructions: Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat on the cooktop. Place the pork tenderloin into the skillet and sear,3 minutes per side, for a total of 6 minutes. Place the pork onto a rimmed sheet pan, place into the oven and cook for 14-20 minutes at 425 degrees, or until pork reaches 140 degrees.