Elderflower Gin and Tonic
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce St. Germain, Elderflower liquor
- hearty squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1 1/2 ounce Fever Tree Tonic water
- lemon slice
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker. Pour the gin and St. Germain over the ice. Add the lemon juice. Shake well.
- Place ice cubes into a serving glass. Pour the gin mixture over the ice. Top with the tonic water. Stir well. Add the lemon slice and serve.
This recipe was featured in The Dallas Morning News. Click here to read the story and find the recipe.