Everything But the Bagel White Pizza
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup shallot, rough chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- red pepper flakes, pinch
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Everything But the Bagel Spice Seasoning, plus more to taste
- Heat the oven to 550 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and place on your preferred baking equipment.
- In food processor, puree cream, vinegar, salt, shallots and red pepper flakes until the cream is thickened and slightly fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Top the dough with white sauce, parmesan and mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes and in the last minute of baking, sprinkle the Everything But the Bagel seasoning evenly over the top of the pizza. Cook for one more minute and quickly remove from the oven. Let cool for 5 minutes. Cut and serve immediately.