Tea Limeade Jar Slush
- 2 cups brewed tea, chilled
- 2 cups fresh limeade, chilled
- lime wedges, to topping
- mint, for topping
- In a pitcher, combine the tea and fresh limeade. Stir to combine.
- Fill four Le Parfait 12.2 ounce jars with 1 cup of tea limeade. Seal tightly with the lid. Shake and place in the freezer.
- Every 45 minutes shake the mixture until a slush like consistency develops (about 3 to 4 hours).
- Top with a lime wedge and mint leaves. Serve with a straw.
Tart, tangy and sweet these slushes are the perfect cool down from a day in the sun. Combine half part tea and half part limeade to La Parfait jar slushes and shake every hour until slushy. It is a delightful sweet drink for all ages. This recipe is also available on the Sur La Table website.