Hatch Green Chile Margarita
- 2 ounces Hatch infused tequila, see below for recipe link
- 1/2 ounce grand marnier
- 2 1/2 ounce fresh limeade
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup, (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker (or a cup) and shake.
- Strain and pour over ice, serve immediately.
The amount of agave needed may vary depending upon the sweetness of the limeade used. Adjust accordingly. Click here for Hatch infused tequila recipe. The sweetness of this margarita is dependent upon the limeade used. Taste the limeade prio to mixing and adjust the agave accordingly.