Rose Honey Latte
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon rose water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- Add the honey and egg in a medium heat proof bowl. Mix well.
- In a small pan, heat the milk, vanilla extract and rosewater on medium-low for 15 minutes.
- Temper the egg and honey with the warm milk by adding 1/4 cup of milk at a time to the egg mixture, whisking constantly. Continue this process until all the milk is used.
- Place the liquid into a blender and blitz until frothy. Pour into warm mugs and serve immediately.