Peach Strawberry Bellini
Be sure to taste the peach-strawberry mixture once it’s pureed. If the mixture needs a bit more sugar, add one teaspoon at a time and continue to puree to incorporate. The sweetness of the strawberry will depend on its ripeness. Feel free to use pre-frozen strawberries and peaches. If using pre-frozen produce, allow to slightly thaw for an hour or two before blending.
- 16 ounces strawberries, caps removed and halved
- 20 ounces peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup Prosecco, plus more for topping, chilled
- Place strawberries and peaches into the freezer and slightly free for 3 to 4 hours
- Place the slightly frozen fruit, sugar and 1 cup prosecco into an industrial blender and puree to a desired consistency.
- Place a spoonful of fruit puree into the bottom of serving glasses. Top with prosecco. Serve immediately.