Arugula Orange Manchego Salad
- 1 7-ounce bag of arugula
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffonade (and more for topping)
- 3/4 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup manchego slices, used with a vegetable peeler
- 1 orange, quartered and thinly sliced
- Basil-Orange Sherry Vinaigrette, see recipe link below
- In a large bowl add the arugula. Then top with the basil, shallots, manchego and orange. Add half of the vinaigrette and toss.
- Add the remaining vinaigrette and toss again. Serve immediately, topped with extra basil.
To make this salad ahead of time, slice the toppings and place in a airtight container. Once ready to serve, add the toppings to the arugula and vinaigrette and toss. Click here for Basil-Orange Sherry Vinaigrette recipe.