Buttermilk Ranch Dip
This recipe is adapted from Food52’s Basil Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. If you plan to serve this with salty chips, decrease the salt content to 1 teaspoon to 3/4 teaspoon.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, about 3 cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir well to combine. Serve with hot wings or fresh vegetables– snap peas, carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes.