Easy Sausage Cheese Toasts
Chick-fil-A Sauce is my favorite condiment to top Sausage Cheese Toasts. Yours may be Cholula hot sauce or you may not want a topping at all. Ingredient measurements will vary depending upon the number of servings.
- frozen round sausage patties
- cheese slices
- thick white bread
- favorite condiment, optional, for topping
- On a foil-lined pan, heat the sausages in a 350-degree F oven. While the sausage warms in the oven, toast the bread slices in a toaster or in the oven.
- Remove the sausages from the oven and place on a plate. Place the toasted bread slices on the foil-lined sheet pan. Add the sliced cheese to the bread slices. Top the cheese with the sausage patties. Place back into the oven and cook until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve as is or topped with your favorite condiment.