Everything But the Bagel Sandwich Sliders
A serrated knife is best to slice the rolls in half without crushing them. Use your favorite deli meat for these sliders. I use a combination of roasted turkey and ham.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Everything But the Bagel seasoning, plus more for topping
- 1 package of 12 of your favorite rolls, (think sweet Hawaiian rolls)
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Muenster cheese, sliced
- 1 pound deli meat, sliced
- Heat the broiler to 550 F. Line a sheet pan with foil. Combine the mayonnaise and the Everything But the Bagel seasoning in a bowl. Stir well.
- Gently holding the top of the rolls, slice the rolls in half (hamburger style). Move the sliced rolls to the baking sheet.
- Brush the interior of the rolls with the melted butter and place in the oven. Broil for 15-20 seconds or until browned. Remove from the oven.
- On one half of the rolls, place 2 slices of cheese until the half is covered. Spread an even layer of mayonnaise onto the other half of rolls. Sprinkle with a generous amount of Everything but the Bagel seasoning. Top the mayonnaise side with 2 slices deli meat. Place back into the oven and broil for an additional 15 seconds or until browned.
- Remove from the oven. Place the top half of the rolls on top of the bottom half of the rolls. Brush the top of the rolls with a thin layer of melted butter. Place into the oven and broil for another 15 seconds. Remove and add a final sprinkle of the Everything But the Bagel seasoning. Place on a cutting board and cut the sandwiches into desired portions. Serve immediately.