Gochujang Bok Choy Wraps
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 bok choy ends, finely diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- bok choy leaves, for serving
- chopped cilantro, for topping
- chili garlic sauce, for topping
- lime wedges, for topping
- Place the pork, sesame oil, ground ginger, vinegar, gochujang paste, soy sauce, bok choy ends, onion and shiitake mushrooms into a large bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Place the vegetable oil into a large skillet. Warm over medium-high heat. Add the pork mixture into the skillet and cook for 15 minutes, or until the pork is fully cooked and the sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place in bok choy leaves, top with cilantro, chili garlic sauce and squeezes of fresh lime.
This recipe was also featured in The Dallas Morning News. Click here for the story and recipe. The gochujang pork is freezer friendly. I suggest adding a bit of chicken stock to the mixture when freezing.