Gochujang Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1/2 cup gochujang sauce, plus more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds thin cut chicken breasts, cut thin
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing, chilled
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, plus more for topping
- Add the gochujang sauce and sesame oil into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add the chicken to the bowl, coat well. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the romaine, Caesar dressing and parmesan into a large mixing bowl. Toss to coat, place into the fridge.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with canola oil over high heat. Sear the chicken cutlets on both sides– 3 minutes a side, for a total of 6 minutes or until cooked to 165 degrees. Set aside and cover for 10 minutes. Slice the chicken once it has rested.
- Place the salad into serving bowls. Top with croutons, parmesan and sliced chicken. Drizzle additional gochujang sauce on top of salad. Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill before serving.