Hatch Green Chile Cheese
- 1 cup gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups medium cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/3 cup onions, diced
- 3/4 to 1 cup Hatch green chiles, roasted and diced
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well.
- Place in the fridge and let chill for at least one hour. Serve cold with crackers, on toast and sandwiches or with veggies.
This recipe is very similar to pimento cheese. Adjust the cayenne pepper depending on heat preference.