Herbed Butter Lettuce Caesar Salad
To make this salad up to a few hours in advance add the herbs, cheese and salad dressing to the bottom of a large serving bowl. Top with the butter lettuce. Store in the fridge until ready for service, toss and serve immediately.
- 14 ounces butter lettuce, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Ken’s creamy Caesar dressing, chilled
- In a large salad bowl combine the butter lettuce, herbs and cheese. Top with the desired amount of dressing. Toss and serve immediately.