Duck Fat Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Duck Fat, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 pounds small gold potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the duck fat, salt, rosemary and thyme. Stir well. Add the potatoes and toss to combine. With a slotted spoon add the potatoes to a rimmed foil lined sheet pan. Place into the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Set the bowl aside to use for later.
- Reduce the heat to 425 degrees. Stir the potatoes and continue to cook until crispy, about 25 to 30 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add the tarragon and parsley to the mixing bowl with the remaining duck fat and herbs.
- Remove the potatoes and place into the mixing bowl. Toss to combine, salt to taste and serve immediately.