There’s so much more to be found on a Mediterranean spread than just hummus, olives and pita. From dolmas to tabbouleh, from tzatziki to fresh veggies, Market Street has everything you need to make an easy board of Mediterranean goodness.
To make this grazing board you will need a handful of items. When I am building this spread for dinner or even a game-day snack, my first stop is at Market Street’s salad bar. Here you will find a variety of items that can fill the board. Dolmas! Tabbouleh! Cucumber Salad! Grab a container and start selecting your cravings.
My next stop is the bakery and cheese department where pita and fresh feta are added to the cart. While I go for a basic block of feta, you might be inclined to reach for the marinated feta cubes!
The fun doesn’t stop there, a collection of fresh veggies and dill, premade tziki and hummus and your Mediterranean feast is complete.
Let Market Street do the cooking tonight so you can focus on the fun! Build a board tonight and serve your family a delicious meatless meal filled with Mediterranean flavors.
This post is sponsored by Market Street. All opinions are my own.
- Market Street's tabbouleh
- Market Street's dolmas
- Market Street's cucumber salad
- feta cheese, cut into squares
- pita bread, cut into triangles
- bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- kalamata olives
- fresh lemon wedges
- pitted dates
- fresh dill, chopped
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees and gently warm the pita triangles.
- Place the tabbouleh, tzatziki, hummus, cucumber salad and olives into serving bowls. Add these bowls to a large serving board or platter.
- Add the dolmas, cheese, bell peppers, lemon wedges, pitted dates and pita to the board. Sprinkle the dill throughout the board. Serve immediately.