Miso Balsamic Roasted Broccolini
Let the miso sit in the olive oil mixture for 5 to 10 minutes for an easier dissolve. Ground garlic would also be a nice addition to the marinade.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Hacho miso (red miso)
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 16 ounces broccolini, leaves removed and cut in half
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the oil, miso, balsamic and ginger. Once the miso has dissolved, toss the broccolini with the miso mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Place the broccolini on a foil lined rimmed sheet pan. Place into the oven and roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until desired doneness is achieved. Remove from the oven and serve warm. Salt to taste.