Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza
The dough recipe attached to this recipe makes enough for 1 10×15 sheet pan pizza (about 4 to 5 servings). Be creative with the condiment used for the sauce of this pizza. Grocery stores have a plethora of options to choose; from fast food favorites, like Whataburger to Chick-fil-A Sauce to Sir Kensington’s Everything Sauces like Garlic, Curry Masala and Chile Lime Crema. Use what you have in the fridge or what catches your eye at the market. Have fun! If your oven has a convection capability, convect bake this pizza for the best results. Keep in mind that the size of the pan will determine how long the pizza will bake. If you would like a homemade pizza dough see below recipe.
- pizza dough, (pre-made pizza dough or see recipe below)
- Creamy Pepper Whataburger Signature Sauce
- grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- cooked bacon or sausage, chopped or crumbled
- shredded mozzarella
- Spray a rimmed 10×15 sheet pan with canola oil and lightly flour.
- On a floured surface roll out the pizza dough to fit a 10×15 inch sheet pan. Place the dough onto the sheet pan.
- Top the dough with a generous smear of Whataburger Sauce. Evenly distribute a light layer of parmesan cheese on top of the sauce. Add the scrambled eggs and the bacon or sausage. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly. Serve warm topped with additional Whataburger Sauce.