Shrimp and Prosciutto Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 cups baguette, crust removed cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 1 cup basil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In large skillet, add the olive oil and garlic. Warm over medium heat for 5 minutes, remove. Add the shrimp and stir to coat. Cook over medium heat for 6 to 9 minutes, or until the shrimp are thoroughly cooked. Add the vinegar and stir to coat.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and place in a serving bowl. Set aside
- Place the butter into the skillet and melt. Add the bread to the skillet and stir to coat with the butter. Cook until crispy and golden, about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Place the toasted bread into the bowl with the shrimp.
- Add the prosciutto, basil and parmesan cheese to the shrimp and bread mixture. Stir to coat. Serve immediately.