Strawberry Citrus Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
Be creative with what citrus is used in this salad— from pomelos to sumo citrus there is a variety of unique and fun citrus to use. The number of oranges and clementines used is dependent on the size of the fruit and the amount of people being served. Choose accordingly.
- 2 to 3 oranges, chilled
- 2 to 3 clementines, chilled
- 1 lb strawberries, well rinsed
- fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Honey-Lime Dressing, recipe below
- Remove the rinds and pith from the citrus and cut each citrus to the preferred thickness. Cut the strawberries in half, removing the leafy greens. Place the citrus and strawberries in a bowl and top with freshly chopped mint. Drizzle with the Honey-Lime dressing. Stir and serve immediately or cover and place into the fridge until ready to serve.
For the Honey-Lime Dressing
- In a small bowl combine 3 to 4 tablespoons honey, 2 to 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, zest of 1 lemon and a pinch of salt. Whisk well to combine. Use immediately. Drizzle over the Strawberry Citrus Salad.