Tomato Burrata Panzanella
- 4 cups Italian bread, crust removed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
- 20 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 2- ounce burrata balls, cut into eighths
- Turn the broiler on to 500 degrees.
- Place the cubed bread on a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven. Broil for 1 minute. Remove and stir the bread to prevent burning. Place back into the oven and broil for 1 minute.
- Place the toasted bread into a bowl. Evenly coat the bread with the vinegar and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and basil leaves to the bread. Toss with the olive oil.
- Evenly sprinkle the kosher salt on top of the salad. Toss well to make sure the salt is distributed evenly.
- Add the burrata to the salad and stir. Serve immediately.